Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Saturday Good Finds =)

Ang ganda ng weather nung Saturday =) I had the whole afternoon to look for bargains =D

I think this is one of the advantages of being alone, I have a lot of "ME" time,  a lot of time to roam around, and to look for super bargains sapagkat kuripot ako hehehe, I went home with a happy heart, but I told myself na QUOTA na ako this month hahaha,, sa next pay day again ni hubby hihihi!!

These were inside my loot bags =D




I bought the green pants and blue blouse at H&M and the Peach pants (iba yung color sa picture) was bought in Promod, see the orange tag from 39.90sgd I bought this pants for only 20sgd and the Pants and blouse from H&M are 17.90 sgd each, the necklace is 9.90sgd, there are different colors pa sa H&M and if budget is not concern I would have bought the same pants with each of the colors available, imagine ung pants as H&M is around 600 pesos, when I was in vacation sa Pinas ang simpleng pambahay sa SM is nasa 300 to 400 na. Another secret that I will reveal here is that was the first H&M I bought since they opened their store here in Singapore, super crowded kasi at wala akong tyaga sa ganun especially when Mark was here because everytime we go out there were plans na and window shopping is not in our list. I hate window shopping kasi talaga, I want to go to one shop if I have an intension to buy.

And I just want to share din, this is very useful to me, major na major, I passed by Japan Home yesterday and I found this storage box.


Perfect for my abubots =D, I have to buy another  to accomodate my other accessories. 


Good night Beauties!!! I need to take a rest now, I am not so feeling well. =(


4 comments:

  1. Ang haba pa kamo lagi ng pila sa fitting room ng H&M!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo nga hehehe,, pati sa cashier ang haba din. =)

      Delete
  2. When I went to HK, we failed to drop by the H&M store :( Hopefully when we go to SG sana magkatotoo na, but then again sabi mo nga, box office pa siya. So most likely, no :(

    I'm happy that you find time to enjoy yourself. Gora lang sa retail therapy at blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excited na ako,, sana may time pa kau para meet tayo nina AC. palagi weekend ako napapadaan dun e, baka pag weekdays e di gaano madami tao.

      Delete