* Me and my husband celebrated Media Noche together, it was already a great blessing from God.
And also January last year we decided to get our own small space for us when we are in the Philippines, as of now the construction is on going, one more year and we can have the key of the unit. We will be busy looking for a nice interiors and furniture hunting, as early as now Mark is looking for a great design, I already had an idea of what I want for our bedroom and kitchen.
* February is indeed a LOVE month!!!
Flowers from Mark on Heart's day
I was able to spend quality time with my Inay, she and my sister in law and her family were here.
* March was when I got interviewed and hired by my present company, that was when a good opportunities were offered to me, I learned that I should aim higher and not to be contented of what I am getting for the effort and hardwork I was giving to my ex-company.
* It was a dream come true in April last year, it was my long time dream to go to Hongkong, and since we can't celebrate our wedding anniversary we celebrated it in advance.
* New environment, new friends and career advancement in May =)
and our 4th year wedding anniversary!!! 5 months na lang pala ulit anniv na ulit namin,,, =)
* June and July was all about work ( araw araw overtime ako dito, sometimes I came home 12 midnight from work at Saturday and Sunday were mostly spent at the office, Mark was kawawa waiting for me the whole day at home)
* August when I visited China, it was a work related trip, wish ko lang for pleasure yun, I was away from hubby for 24 lonely and exhausted days =D,,, Ang hirap kasi work work work talaga, my daily routine was breakfast at the hotel with the same food (sobrang pihikan ko sa pagkain kaya gutom ang abot ko) sausage and puto, then the company transport will pick us to send us to office, then working until 9pm, transport will send us again to hotel from office, pag may energy pa ako at may kasama pa I will walk 3 blocks to grab a meal from KFC (wahh I love KFC there kesa dito sa sg) My chinese colleagues were back to SG earlier than me kaya sobrang hirap din for me because of language barrier, kahit pag order sa KFC point point lang sa picture.
This photo was taken at Shanghai Airport when I was going back to SG.
This month also when we were reunited with our college friends, they moved in to our house day before I arrived in SG from this trip.
* Happy Birthday to Me ( I love September simply because it is my birthday month) =)
* October is my hubby's birthday month naman,,, I am more than a month older than him.
* November when we moved to a new house, bigger, convenient and nice place =)
* Spent Christmas at home away from home,,, SG is our second home, hopefully next year we can go home for Christmas in the Philippines.
hay salamat, I am done na with this post, I can go to bed na. Good night and sweet dreams to all!!!