Sunday, August 8, 2010

A quick post

Yey, im so sorry though I promised to blog every week, I've been busy this past 3 weeks, I did a lot of preparations before I went on leave for our Phuket trip, anyway I will write about it soon.
It's 6:11 am now and I am still awake, actually I still want to stay in front of my laptop but I need to catch some sleep for later activities with hubby and friends, we're gonna watch a movie and I am excited to see Angelina Jolie in big screen again.
Before I decided to lay in our bed and sleep, I looked first for my newest book Insatiable, honestly I am still looking for a time to start to read it, I just realized that everytime I have a book I will put it beside me in bed, just like my cp I want my book to be beside me while I am asleep. And one more thing is after I've finished The Book of Tomorrow I can't find peace of mind until I get a new book.
yey now I am happy, sana lang maumpisahan ko na sya basahin.
Ok bye na, bigla nagising si mark sabi nya "hon bakit di ka pa natutulog?"
ok cge na happy Sunday to all,, matutulog na ako. mwah!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment