Sunday, February 13, 2011

counting 1, 2, 3...

I dont understand why, when you do good things for others they still throw stone on you, I am only human, I know that being a Christian the right thing to do is give and give and give and dont expect anything in return, but this is what I am feeling right now, I just want to write and express the pain in my heart or the pain in giving and getting hurt in return.

note to myself: I can't do anything about other's attitude, so be calm, relax and enjoy the Valentines day, luckily, I have a very wonderful husband who knows his priority and that's ME.

Thank you to my stress relievers,
Bejeweled


Toblerone

the best MOM

the husband who is very generous to his wife, in terms of love,knowledge,encouraging words and wonderful things I never asked, I am so blessed and LOVED.

Thank you Lord for comforting me each day of my life, for being my Mentor, and a Loving Father to me. Thank you for this very timely message.

No comments:

Post a Comment