Sunday, February 20, 2011

In My Dreams

This year I promise myself not to buy unnecessary things because I am saving for our home and travel plans. But last week me and Inay went to Louis Vuitton store, it's her first time to set foot inside LV, she was amazed of all the nice things inside, I showed her what bag I am dreaming of, but also told her I am not going to buy it because i need to save more money, (hubby introduced me to LV, and made me realized that I too can have one or two, that it was possible,,, thank you hon)and the price of it is way expensive for me but still I can't get it off my mind.
She is such a beauty,

Enough of this, I should stay focused on my goals. She's beautiful and classy but(for now maybe *finger's crossed*) realized she's not really meant for me. sigh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment