Thursday, February 17, 2011

Digital Voice Recorder

I really miss my family back home, being away from them is heartbreaking but hearing their voices make me feel better and relieved. I call my family everyday and that makes me scared to look at my phone bill whenever it comes. HOw I wish I have a lot of money so that I can call them without limitations and without worrying of my phone bill. Their voices are like a sweet music to my ear and I wish I can record their voices everytime I call them with VOR recording, because with voice recorder I can playback our conversations whenever I miss them.
I am now adding this digital voice recorder as my wish list for this year, =)
High Quality Voice Recording
This gadget is from a professional manufacturer of security products, Record Your Life. It can record up to 260 hours, wow that's too long and can save memory space too because it records when the call started and ends when the call ended. It is also compatible with any telephone and mobile phone. Visit their website for more details and other best find items.

2 comments: