Tuesday, February 1, 2011

KOKO by Cadbury


LOVE month, yehey, and I found something that will make my February sweeter =)
I love chocolates but I am not really a fan of Cadbury, but last Sunday I fell in love with this KOKO, it is Cadbury’s Truffle Collection consists of 3 flavors, Milk Truffle, Hazelnut Truffle and Almond Truffle. My favorite is the Milk Truffle, I love the filling, very smooth and the sweetness of it is just right for me.

By the way my Inay is here, she came with my sister in law and her family last night. My happiness is overflowing, I love being with her, just like when I was younger, I am happy for having such a wonderful relationship with my Inay, I love her so much!
My February is definitely a happy and lovely month, full of love, hugs and kisses. Thank you Lord! Mwah!

3 comments:

  1. sis- now ko lang na approve ung comment mo sa blog ko hahaha. the best talaga si jayson a!!!
    bust kasi with the preps last year. add ko link mo sa blog ko. thanks sa pag ad ng link ko. na post ko na ung sde sa site namin u can watch it na...

    kaka gutom naman tong post mo..diet pa naman ako sa choco....di bale pag nag tanung si hubby sabihin ko nakita ko kasi sa blog mo natakam ako LOL

    yngat lagi sissssyyyy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. sarap naman....kainggettttttttzz..hope this february my beau and I would be together..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sis khim, ang ganda sis ng sde nyo, yiheee sarap talaga ng kinakasal noh.

    @sis sarah, very timely sis love month ngayon uyyy,

    ReplyDelete