Monday, January 24, 2011

Pastamania

Just another lazy night, I am too tired to cook, tired is the appropriate word than lazy, I am emotionally, mentally and physically exhausted from work and from home, hubby is not feeling well last night and up to this moment, my brother is sick since last week, we were worried because we thought he;s infected by dengue fever, after a few tests, he was cleared to dengue, there are rashes all over his face, and the doctor concluded that the rashes were caused by measles. Inay was supposed to be here on Tuesday but we decided to rebook her ticket until my brother is ok.
The best reliever from stress aside from hubby is a nice dinner, we dined in Pastamania, the carbonara is very creamy, one of the best I tasted here in Singapore.

The Sweet Life

4 comments:

  1. hi sarah, thanks for visiting here. I'll add you up in my blogroll. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, sure giday. then hook me up again so i'll be able to do the same.happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uy wala lang... nakita ko 'to sa labels mo :) I remember yung meet up naten haha

    ReplyDelete