Saturday, January 8, 2011

Thank you Santa Claus Mark

Happy weekend!
My hubby is not feeling well since yesterday, i am now in charge in everything, cooking,cleaning and laundry,,, woot!!!
I'ts breaktime, time for facebook and blogging.
After this post, I will get from shabby a new look for this blog.

Well, how's the first week of the New Year everyone? I am still eating and eating and eating without thinking of pounds I gained from the holiday feast and now I am scared to weigh myself, hehehe!!!

I saw from Chuvaness this
I salute the Spanair for that. We came home on 24th of December in the evening via Philippine Airlines, we arrived safely 30 minutes before Christmas, days before I am excited it is my first time to go home on Christmas and our flight is really close on that special day, honestly I have this anticipation that PAL will have something special to offer or maybe I told Mark that they will serve a special food since our flight is few hours before novhe buena, but I am slightly disappointed, I just neglect the feeling that time because first I am excited to see the Philippines, my family, relatives and friends, second it's Christmas so there's no room for disappointment, and I am with my hubby, third, I really noticed everyone in the plane was smiling, happy, and excited, fourth my santa claus mark gave my present as soon as we were seated on the plane.

Thank you My Santa, I love you so much! I promise to be a good girl this year! mwah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment