Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thank you Cebu Pacific


My Inay dear is coming over before the end of this month,, yiheeee!!! I was looking earlier if there is any promotions but there is none since my Inay's flight will be in 2 weeks and all promo tickets were sold out. It was a great deal from Cebu Pacific, the ticket costs me 245sgd only, budget airlines help OFW like me to come home and be with the family whenever we like and whenever we need, without getting a big chunk from our savings.
Cebu Pacific has improved their service, I remember 5-6 years ago I experienced a delayed flight from Bacolod to Manila, it was really disappointing, that time they really have this reputation of being always delay on their flights , but so far I haven't experience it whenever I fly from SG-Manila or Manila-SG.
I'm so excited to be bonded again with my Inay, and I can't wait to taste her especialties, she cooks the best adobo, ooohhhhlalala!!!

Oh by the way, just a piece of advice, secure a passport even if you don't have any plans to travel outside the Philippines in the next few months because we don't know when the opportunity will come, my future SIL was also scheduled to come here with my mom but unfortunately there's a new rules in applying a PASSPORT, unlike before that you can apply anytime, now you have to get an appointment date to apply or renew a passport. When Che checked the DFA last week for the earliest possible appointment date it will be on January 27 ( I think waiting for 3 weeks for an appointment is TOO LONG), then she will wait for another 10 days for a rush processing. Hopefully they can improve their service and the processing period will be shortened.

No comments:

Post a Comment