Sunday, January 23, 2011

Our Future Home

I have discussed this from my previous post, after a long time of waiting, searching and thinking, we have decided to get our own place whenever we are in the Philippines. At first we thought of getting a house and lot near Manila, because we knew that properties in Manila area are very expensive our option is to get to a nearby like Laguna or Cavite, but we are leaning towards Laguna because it is nearer to Batangas and Quezon. But since we really planned to have our real home in my hometown Candelaria Quezon, we acquired a 700 sq.m lot, we are thinking of maximizing the space and designing it on our own preference without following a pattern just like houses in subdivision. I am lucky for having such understanding husband for allowing to build our house near my parents, he knew how I love my parents and how close I am to my family, relatives, cousins, uncles and aunties. Anyways, I'll be waiting for ? years to finally have that dream house,, hehehe,, for now, what we need is our own space to stay whenever we have a short vacation in the Philippines, and a place to transfer some of our things here in Singapore, the most convenient for us is a condo unit, what we need should be in the south, it should be near manila area or easy access to Manila, I dont like high rise bldg so we opted for a midrise only, Siena Park passed all this criteria. Thanks to our friend Delo who is working at DMCI for helping us in making our decision.
It is a pre-selling 2 bedroom unit, we need to wait for 2 years for us to move in, not that big but just right for us. I am very excited to decorate it, time flies too fast we'll never notice that 2 years have already passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment