Monday, January 3, 2011

Our Next Project

2010 was such a great year for us and we are looking forward for a better, happier and healthier 2011. yahooo!!!
We welcomed the new year with joyful hearts, full of anticipation of an awesome year. As we begin the year, it's a perfect time for reorganizing, planning, and decision making.
Yes, organizing (?); is it me talking? hahaha,, kidding aside yep I need to find more time to organize my things, our things @ home, and most especially i need to organize my bag because eversince my bag is very messy, sabi nga ni mark andami kong basura. I'll start first for the easiest, so now I badly needed a bag organizer. yoohooo for those who want to help please send me one,, hehehe,,
Did I say planning and decision making? Well everytime we plan for something we really think about it many times and also we set a time frame for that, I learned that setting a time frame in planning is really important.
Yesterday, after we had our lunch we talked about our plans for this year and which of those will come first, we talked for hours (as in 2pm to 12am midnight) and I felt again the excitement when we were planning our wedding, now we are in the stage of looking for our love nest, our home that I can call our own. It will be a long time of waiting but what important is we have started to make it possible. To God be the Glory. Thank you so much Lord for all the blessings, I am really grateful for being YOUR daughter.
I love YOU!!! Mwah mwah mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment