Friday, March 4, 2011

Serenity

Last Monday hubby and I took an afternoon off from work, we were busy these past few weeks, my mother and Sil's vacation here and a week after my bestfriend also came here.
We really had a great time, lots of laughters and conversations, communication is not a problem for us because we love to talk and talk and talk, but sometimes that petty talks lead to minor arguments hehehe. I told Mark that I miss what we were doing that very moment, because for the past weeks we were with our loved ones and we were not focus on ourselves, dont get me wrong, I really love every single moment my mom, SIl and bestfriend spent with us its just that maybe I missed our time alone together because in our normal and everyday life it is only US (me and hubby).
I told Mark that I want to try Paella in Serenity so from Orchard we headed to Vivo City to have our dinner there. We enjoyed the food, one of the best for me,,, on our way there I am very excited I said, hon sarap daw paella dun and masarap din siguro tapa nila,, hehehe when its our time to order I am looking for beef tapa (Filipino tapa) hehehe,, iba pala ung Tapas na sinasabi dun hehehe,, sorry inosente eh,, hehehe,,









No comments:

Post a Comment