Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy

My emotions are high since last week, I received a call last Wednesday for a job interview, I was so nervous and excited, even Mark was also very supportive, he didn’t work last Friday to give his support and to make me calm. My present company gave me an opportunity to work here in Singapore and be with my hubby and I am grateful for that, I’ve been here for 3 years and 8 months, I have experienced and learned a lot, but I felt I’ve grown here already and I need to experience and learn more on this field I am in.
The interview went fine, I was worried and tensed but Mark was very positive about it.
After my interview Mark treated me out, I am not in the mood to shop but I think he knew I needed it to relax, and I did hehehe.
I was at the office waiting for a call, I was praying every minute of the day, the day was ending and I haven’t received any call I was a bit sad and disappointed but I held my hopes high, then at 5:30 pm I was getting ready to go home when I got a call from the HR… so happy I am… I GOT THE JOB!!!!

1 comment: