Friday, April 1, 2011

My current scent is BEAUTY

Because I am beautiful (hahaha!!!) I am using BEAUTY by Calvin Klein. I love perfumes, especially the floral scents. I was not supposed to buy perfume because I am saving for a bag (hehehe). Whenever I go to mall I always look for new realeased perfumes then I saw this BEAUTY, I compared the price of the perfume and I am having second thoughts because with the price I just need to top up some more to have a new bag (Longchamp). The saleslady is very nice and she was offering good deals with lots of freebies, and this BEAUTY comes with a free tote bags weee!!!
Look what we've got:
(hubby also bought CK FREE for him)



We also got CK EUPHORIA for MEn for free!!! Really a good deal because both perfumes comes with lotion for me and after shave balm for mark, and shower bath. :D

My free bags yey!

(I am using the black tote bag)

A fragrant weekend to all!!! mwah!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment