Friday, April 22, 2011

Wait for us Hongkong

It is my long time wish to go to Hongkong to visit the so called happiest place on earth Disneyland and meet Mickey and Minnie, it is always on our to-do list but due to work and other priorities, the plan remains only a plan.
We will be celebrating our wedding anniversary next month, our initial plan was to hit the beautiful beach of Boracay since it is summer, but it is impossible for me to take few days leave for our aaniversary as I will be starting on my new work on May 3,  our next option was to book a 2 night stay in Marina Bay Sands just for a weekend before our anniversary but we can not maximize our stay if we will check in on Saturday and will check out early Monday morning as we have both need to go to work, then Mark suggested that we better celebrate it before I start to work, we crossed out Boracay because we knew that it is too crowded days before Labour Day, so it is Hongkong for us,,,yey!!!
I checked jetstar but the price is high, then I looked for cebu pacific and to my dismay the prices were higher than jetstar, we were about to book for jetstar but my fingers started to type Singapore Airlines, surprisingly they were offering a great deal for us, the 2 to go promo, the price we got was almost the same of Jetstar,,, but with the services we will get it is really a great deal.
The next thing we did was to find for our accomodation, we wanted to stay at Disneyland Hotel (as it will be convenient for us if we stay first to Disneyland Hotel on our first day then transfer to a cheaper hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui area or nearby)  but there is no available room, so sad...so I changed our itinerary (i hope i am doing a right thing) from Hongkong International Airport we'll go straight to Macau wherein we booked a 1 night stay at The Venetian Macao-Resort Hotel, (big smile).
We'll be back to Hongkong on our second day of our trip, this time we book Cosmo Kowloon Hotel, Mark spent the whole night till 5 am to find the best hotel for us, (best means affordable, nice/clean, and accessible), I am not expecting too much on this hotel but I am still hopeful that it will exceeds my expectation (hehehe).
We are very excited on this trip, can't wait for next week,,, yehey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment