Monday, April 11, 2011

Vanity

I am always looking forward for weekends, im sure all of us do, yihee!!!

Weekend means going to city for a sumptuous dinner, late movie, simple shopping, which also means  a lot of talkings with my hubby, more quality time with him, more sleeping time, and coffee and cheesecake, more time with facebook, blogs chatting, can watch tv till 3 am it's "SHOWTIME", church time, wet market, grocery time, a lot of cuddling and hugging, ang daming pwedeng gawin noh,, basta sobrang sarap ng weekend. 

Since Mark is busy for his new toy, I enjoyed my "ME" time last Saturday. After we ate our lunch, I went to CITISPA to inquire for a facial treatment, while Mark proceed to HOME FIX. Fortunately, they can accomodate me even if I don't have an appointment. It feels good after the facial, my face feels smooth, clean and relax. I dont wear make up, I am lazy on applying creams on my face, i just wash my face with a facial scrub, and I am using CY GRABIEL for my face and body.
I realized I'll be 30 in a few months (ouch!!!) so I became conscious about myself, ang taba ko na nga ang pangit ko pa hehhee,, now I am taking care of my face, I drink more water now (I always drinnk Ice tea and juices, ayoko kasi ng tubig walang lasa), i am avoiding oily foods, (good for my skin and for my weight hehhee).

I am kinda confused what brand to use, I read a lot of different brands, I dont know which one is the best, for now I am using L'Oreal day and night  cream, I am also using eye cream from L'Oreal.



How about you, what brand are you using? How does it works with you? Any recommendations? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment