Monday, September 10, 2012

My Birthday Kwento

It was really a very happy birthday for me, I felt blessed and loved because of the importance that my family and friends showed me on my birthday.

It was 5 pm day before my birthday when I really felt that it was my birthday already, I was finishing my work when I told my officemate that I feel like it was a day before Christmas,

Me: Everly, feeling ko bisperas ng Pasko, o kaya yung bisperas ng fiesta hehehe

Everly: =) (laughing at me)

After seeing my birthday video from Mark, I can't help myself to stop playing it, (gandang ganda ako sa sarili ko hihihi) actually no,  I'm just really happy reminiscing the memories behind those pictures, ang ending I slept at 4:15 am and was not able to hear my alarm clock = leave at work (hihihi).

I had to meet my friends to see Step Up Revolution, but it was raining hard, while waiting for the rain to stop, I played with my phone camera for my birthday photo shoot hhehehe.

here's my outfit on my birthday:



My friends Abie and Rommel bought our tickets wednesday pa lang kaya maganda yung seats namin, we were seated sa Row A =) We dined at Nando's, it was my first time there, when Mark was still here we wanted to try to eat there but I was reluctant because I am afraid that my palate will not approve the taste, I was wrong, yung chicken is like our chicken inasal, so flavorful.



I went home after the movie, and this was the highlight, when I opened the door my housemates were there in the sala watching TV, we said hello and asked how's my birthday so far, then I went straight to my door, I was turning the key on my doorknob when I felt na parang ang sikip nung place, when I turned around I found a bouquet of flowers and two boxes of cake, too bad I didnt took a photo, basta there was a chair there tapos nakapatong yung bouquet sa mga boxes ng cake, I was stunned for a few seconds, hindi agad nag sink in sa akin yun, I looked and asked my housemates how it happened, and they were all smiling saying it was from Norway, I was really surprised and touched, I didn't expect that hubby will give something on my birthday, given na he's far ok na sa akin yung video e na i thought it was the possible sweet thing he can do, but making an extra effort e super pogi points sya sa akin, kung nanliligaw pa lang e sure na ang sagot ko hihihi,, I really wanted to hug and kiss my hubby that very moment.


                                                                    ang sweet!!!!

I was overwhelmed also by the gifts and well wishes I received on my special day, I super super enjoyed my day, talagang super saya ko,, Ang sarap mag birthday!!!!


Another blessing on my birthday was being with my close friend Fatima, I was worried because when I  called the airport to asked if she will be allowed to go outside during the time of her stopover here, the staff said that she needs to get a visa, I was wondering why she needs a visa e wala naman visa dito for Filipino, it was too late na din for her to secure a visa (just to make sure) so I told her na bahala na, that I will still be there at the airport at the time of her arrival, and with God's grace she was able to spent a very happy bonding moments.

Thank you LORD for another year to love, to share, to laugh, to hope, to explore and to enjoy life. To my parents, especially my Inay, next to God I attribute all my success and achievements and I will be forever grateful for taking care of me in 9 months on her womb and until now that I am married, for all her sacrifices just to make sure that we will have a better life, I always imagine my mother that when she was on my age she was struggling to survive for our life. Thank you Inay for giving your all to us, you are the best!!!
And sa lalaking nagpakasal sa akin, I will be forever grateful for offering yourself to be my constant date, my lifetime partner, may nagk care sa akin, may nag tetext, may nagdadate, may tumatawag, may nag a ILOVEYOU sa akin, life is extra sweet because of you, I may be forgotten by everyone (except my family) but I am secured that I am always remembered every single minute of the day. Thank you for your LOVE.


4 comments:

  1. Awww winnur and post na 'to. You deserve to be happy naman din.

    Btw, nagulat ako dun sa visa requirements.. nagworry tuloy ako, baka d kme papasukin sa SG haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diane,, when ang punta mo dito? excited to see you. dont worry, wala naman talaga visa, i was worried kasi inisip ko baka ibang case yung manggagaling dyan sa atin, e my friend was coming from dubai kaya di ko sure kung yun yung magiging problem namin, pero hindi din naman,, saka 9 hours ung stopover nya kaya sya pinayagan, may kasama daw sya na 5 hours ang stopover di pinayagan kasi limited na din daw ung time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will email you when :) Medyo malayo pa naman... thank you sa info

      Delete
    2. Ok cge email mo lang ako, ingatz palagi. God bless. =)

      Delete