Sunday, September 30, 2012

Inspiring Story

After my breakfast, I went back to my room to watch MMK online, e syempre cryola na naman ang lola nyo, ang ganda ng story and nakakarelate kami kasi we were now on that situation, the difference only is that we dont know who needs medical help sa aming dalawa, kasi while we started to see a doctor Mark naman was scheduled to go to Norway.

And I will share you this very beautiful message from Bro. Eddie Villanueva in MMK: "Faith is being sure of what we hope for and being certain of what we can not see."

http://www.pinoy-ako.info/tv-show-replay/73-maalaala-mo-kaya/73462-maalaala-mo-kaya-singsing-29-september-2012.html

God is working miraculously in our everyday life. I admire Sec. Joel Villanueva and his wife's love for each other and their strong faith in GOD. 

"With man this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible." -Matthew 19:26


No comments:

Post a Comment