Sunday, September 9, 2012

My birthday 4 years ago

Before my birthday kwento, I'd like to share my blog post 4 years ago sa multiply account, ahhh before I forget, I need to make a back up of my posts and photos from there because they were closing their service, so if you have an account better save those beautiful memories before you lose them.


See that cute doggy, he's with me na pala 4 years ago, nakakatuwa isipin I just posted a picture of him dun sa recent post ko sa bed. Indeed, time flies too fast, a lot of things happened in 4 years. I am happy that these two friends are still there not only for my birthday but in my everyday life here in Singapore.

1 comment:

  1. Hoong bonggels ni hubby! Sana lahat ng guys sa planet earth ganun d b? ang saya lang hahaha

    blogathon ka tlaga ngayon ha, natuwa naman ako :)

    ReplyDelete