Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Foodie Review: Chocolate Origin Cake

Are you a choco addict like me? You will be more than satisfied on this cake, for me this is the best chocolate cake I've ever tasted, so soft and thick, not so sweet, it seems like there's no sponge in it because of the richness of chocolate, it feels like heaven the moment I put a piece of it inside my mouth, everybody at home loves it. Chocolate origin has two flavors, they have original and dark (bitter) I am lucky because I had both, the dark flavor is not so bitter actually I like it better just for a thought that it is healthier so not to feel guilty of intaking sugar and calories.
Just for comparison, I can say that Chocolate Origin Cake is a lot better than Awfully Chocolate cake.
Bye for now, a slice of cake is waiting for me,,




Go na kayo and buy!!!

Chocolate Origin
313 Orchard Road
#B3-10A Singapore 238895
Mon - Sun:10am - 9.30pm  

No comments:

Post a Comment