Saturday, September 1, 2012

BER Month Is Here!!!!

Let the countdown begins!!! Christmas is just a few months away, the happiest season of all time but before that September is special for me and my family because it's my birth month yey,,, I will be a year older on Friday =). It will just pass as an ordinary day, since it is a work day and hubby is not here.

Today, I went to the mall to just walk and treat my eyes (window shopping hahaha) and I promise myself not to buy anything until I saw this book, it's my birthday naman so I can say that it's my early birthday gift for myself hahaha!

I am lucky kasi last piece na ito sa Popular bookstore sa CCK, I love Sex and the City movies kaya I've been looking for Carrie Diaries na book, luckily I found this one.

Saan bookstore ko kaya ito mahahanap?



I had my lunch at McDonalds, I am now used of eating alone, hindi ko pa lang nagagawa ay manood ng sine mag isa showing pa naman ang Step up, I am waiting for a friend who just came back from vacation, she promised to go with me to watch this movie, alam kasi nya na I love dancing  chorva hehehe.

oh well, i have to go now,, time to chat with my hubby.  =)





3 comments:

  1. Adv happy bertdeyyyy Giday! Hope you enjoy your day maski wala si hubby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Advance Happy Birthday Giday! :)

    Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete