Thursday, September 27, 2012

Foodie: My First Time at Sakae Sushi

Last night, before we went home from work, my officemate Everly invited me for a dinner, she knew that I love eating and she remembered what I mentioned to her that I've never been to Sakae Sushi before. How sweet noh, I truly appreciate her kindness and her way of showing that she cared for me, alam kasi nya na I feel alone especially after work dun ko nararamdaman ng wagas na mag isa ako hehehe,, na nobody is waiting for me, the moment I stepped out of our office bldg iniisip ko na saan or ano kakainin ko. Basta I appreciate someone like her na inaalala yung situation ko,, I am truly blessed =)

Heniways, let the photos speak for themselves.


 Tara let's order na, ang sosyal lang, naka IPAD pa =)


And there's a faucet where we can get hot water,,, ang sosyal talaga =D






The price of each plate depends on its color, I remember the green plate is the cheapest.



I so love these, super yummy, I thought I can not take it because I dont like raw food, but it was so  delicious, I will keep coming back to Sakae Sushi just to have these. =)






The famous wasabi,,, 




We ordered 2 sets of this bento, antsalap tsalap!!! yumminess!!!



The very much satisfied customer, =)



Thank you Everly for your treat,,, buchog na buchog =)

6 comments:

  1. Super like like like! Natakam ako hahaha

    Btw, the red velvet cookies from Sophie's Mom, you they have branches in SM Megamall (near National Bookstore), SM North, SM Southmall (i think bago lang) tpos their main shop is located in Makati.Kung malapit lang ako sau eh napadalhan na kita eh :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane, I'll take note of that pag uwi ko, sobrang nacurious talaga ako e, nakakapag crave =) nasa list ko na yan ng kailangan maaccomplish pag uwi ko hehhee,, salamuch!!!

      Delete
  2. I loooove sushi! Actually I just bought from Cold Storage on the way home ngayon, ganun kaadik hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi AC, late ko na narealized na magugustuhan ko pala sya hehehe,,, ingatz palagi,, =)

      Delete
  3. nakakagutom naman yun... :) kamusta po. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello po thanks for visiting here. kumusta din po. =)

      Delete