Sunday, September 30, 2012

Diaper Cake and Outfit of the Day

Friends, Romans and Countrymen, lend me your ears,, este your eyes pala hehehe,, I remember memorizing this piece for an audition when I was in Freshman, lahat na lang ata ng activities dati sinalihan ko, (ang hindi lang pala ay singing contest at beauty pageant na frustrations ko hanggang ngayon hahaha!!!) ang daldal ko na naman,, oh well eto na back to topic.


Today is Jaz' Baby Shower, the original plan was not to tell the couple about this baby shower, but I decided yesterday to tell Vice about the plan so that he can help me to bring Jaz to the place where we will be holding the event, but I didn't reveal everything to him para may element pa din ng surprise. We were living together in the same house and the first thing to consider is the venue, I booked Carlton Hotel's weekend getaway promo thru Agoda, this  hotel is quite near Raffles City Shopping Center  and just opposite of Chijmes, I invited her officemates and friends and I also asked for video messages from their families in the Philippines. It was a success, Jaz has no idea kahit na nagluluto ako kanina at madami akong dala ang reason ko was I have to attend my godson's birthday party, tapos si Vice naman reason nya kay Jaz ay may dadalawin na pinsan na nakacheck in sa hotel.

Last night I did this diaper cake, wala akong talent sa arts and crafts kaya super challenge sa akin to,

materials I used:


I placed the big masking tapes in the center of the round carton to served as a pattern, then I rolled the diaper one by one and put the rubber to hold the roll, I arranged them according to the pattern and tied a blue ribbon around them, them same thing I did for the second layer, I used the baby mickey mouse shoes as the cake topper and I added some toys for decorations.

here is my finish product =)


And here is the happy Mom of Baby Yohan =)


and of course before I end this post, here is my pictures, pictorial sa salamin ulit




I love the blending of these two colors, it reminds me of our Philippine flag, and winner ang necklace ko with star pendant, really matched with my outfit. 


outfit of the day:

blouse: H&M:
pants: m)phosis
sandals: Charles and Keith
necklace: H&M

2 comments:

  1. Peg and outfit! Ang sexy mo kaya :) I think may career ka na sa events organizing ha.. Btw, naging useful sa akin yung hotel mentions mo. Except for the flights, wala p kami napprepare ng friends ko. haha

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umaanggulo lang para di halata hehehe,, masaya lang ako kasi up to last minute e hindi nalaman ng friend ko. oo sa agoda lang ako nag book nun. Enjoy the week and be safe always. God bless. =)

    ReplyDelete