Monday, September 17, 2012

All About Lippie

Don't you love pink? i love pink, all shades of them, but since I am morena I prevent to wear pink on my lips, kaso nga lang may pagka stubborn ako, gandang ganda ako pag nakikita ko sa iba, kaya I told myself I have to try it, eh my problem was I am not expert on make-ups buti na lang to the rescue si Google and I was introduced to MAC Pink Noveau, the first time I used it ay bagay din pala sa morena, kaso nga lang nagbubuo sya sa lips ko, I asked Ms. Kendz of Mrs. Kendz' beauty blog and she told me use to lip balm before applying the lipstick, and another tip is to apply lip balm before going to sleep, effective nga sya, kasi very soft and smooth ang lips ko sa morning.

This is the lip balm I use every night and before i apply my lipstick,  will surely buy again and again. =)




While at the store, the sales person suggested me to get myself a lip gloss, and she picked this Cremesheen Glass Lip Gloss, and such a nice choice for Pink Noveau, perfect combination.



And now presenting my pink lipstick,,, Pink Noveau by MAC!!!





Sorry for this picture, it was taken by my Iphone camera, Ang hirap na wala ang personal photographer ko hehehe, and I also don't have a nice camera, which reminds me to save for that,,,  oh well feeling ko virgin pa ako pag ito ang lipstick ko hihihi!!!



2 comments:

  1. I'm a proud member of the female populace pero UNFORTUNATELY alam ko hindi bagay sa akin ang pink. I'm more than morena :) So d tlaga kami talo haha

    But the lipstick looks great on you. Sexy lang :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first hesitant talaga ako nag experiment lang ako kung ok. =)

      Delete