Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Sunday

I am lacking of sleep, looong distance love affair is hard especially when the time zone is different. Singapore is 6 hours ahead of Norway's time, but love conquers all ika nga heheheh,,, we chat every night, or whenever we are free, we devote our time to each other, it may sounds exaggerated but our laptops are open even until we get to sleep, as in skype to sawa hanggang umaga,, Mark's work is up to 10pm (SG time) or 4pm (Norway time) I'll be expecting his call by then (thanks to Viber) a little chitchat and I will tell him that I will go to sleep first, by 11pm knock out na ang beauty ko and na set ko na ang alarm ng 1 am, usap naman kami sa skype, katabi ko na ngayon si laptop nun, it really helps that somehow na fefeel ko na may kasama ako, saksakan ba naman ako ng duwag hehehe,, I will sleep again by 1:30am while si hubby will prepare and eat his dinner, by 4am gising ulit ako then sleep again ng 5am, Mark will also sleep by then, tapos gising na ako ng 7am, gigisingin ko si Mark to turn off his laptop, yan yung routine namin every weekdays, pag weekends naman mas ok kasi I can sleep sa morning.

Eneweis, ang daldal ko e dapat hindi My Sunday ang title nito hehhehe,, 


Game na. 


I went to church this morning and let me share to you this verse from the Bible. 

1 Thessalonian 5:16-18

16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

Three simple things to do, Be happy, pray and be grateful ALWAYS whatever state we are in, yun lang simple thoughts to live by in our daily lives. =)

After church, I went to Yew Tee it is the nearest mrt station from our home, I ate lunch there, e nakita ko yung ads ng sale sa LivinginSingaporeToday sa Facebook about King Koil warehouse sale, tapos there's a free shuttle daw from Yew Tee station, kaya gora ang beauty ko, sale ito wahehehe,, 


                                  This warehouse sale started last friday until tomorrow.






I bought a set of duvan cover and bed sheet as part of my birthday 101 hehehe para mas masarap matulog kahit wala si hubby, and 2 sets (2 memory pillows each set) for my family and Mark's family para happy ang buong family hehehe.

Ok, good night everyone,, nood muna ako ng X-Factor Philippines, sinong bet nyo? 


No comments:

Post a Comment