Thursday, May 8, 2014

Simple Happiness

Hi Ladies!!!

How are you? Eto, I just saw this yesterday, just a reminder to all of us to be extra sensitive to other people around us =)


I am always careful with my words whenever I talk to someone, sabi nga nila ang tahimik ko at tipid magsalita, sometimes I don't really want to react kasi I am afraid to say something wrong unintentionally, pero minsan others are being insensitive. For instance, I've been jobless for a year now, it may not be a choice but really there's no opportunity coming my way, ano magagawa ko andito ang asawa ko at itinuro ng Inay kung saan ang asawa mo doon ka. There's ongoing recession here which started last quarter of last year reason why it is hard to find a job. I can finish 2 movies in a day, learning some recipes, blog hopping, sometimes we go out but since we are in a budget we don't go out as often as before plus the weather pa pag malamig nakakatamad talaga lumabas, minsan nakakainip talaga as in, but sometimes I will hear directly pa to others na Oh zig na istuck ka na dito sa norway, o kaya in a group conversation someone will say na I can't imagine myself jobless orwhen I was jobless and  just at home nakakabaliw!, truth is I get hurt and awkward yung feeling, minsan I don't know how to react sinasabi ko na lang parang ako, but some naman I get was like a concern na asking kung hindi ako naiinip that one super appreciated ko, so far I am same as before medyo baliw pa din hihihi!
My husband appreciates everything naman, that I sacrificed my career and be just here beside him, so happy naman ako sa decision namin, and our main reason naman talaga is to be together bonus na if I get a job, that is what he always telling me, and he is also doing his best to make me feel secure and well entertained hehehe pag naiinip na ako hehehe.

Actually segwey lang itetch dapat e, napahaba na ang daldal ko talaga hihihi. 

Eto talaga game na... 

I got my pasalubongs yesterday from a friend (many thanks to you!) who just came back from Philippines, ay pag Philippine products talaga ginto sa paningin ko, like ang daming cheese dito pero iba pa din ang Eden Cheese di ba, a lot of yummy cakes here but nothing beats ube macapuno cake ng Red Ribbon, dahil happy eaters tayong mga pinoy there were a lot of restaurants I want to try, hay,, and mga spa, derma, parlors, na gustong gusto ko maexperience, usong uso sa atin mga staycation sa hotels,, beach hay ang sarap mangarap.

 But for now I will enjoy muna these yummy treats. Simple Happiness!!!

Mga Friends who are in the Philippines,,

Super yummy nito na bawat kagat ko I can't help myself to utter the words "ANG SARAP!!!" konti konti nga kagat ko ninamnam ko talaga, hehehe,,, ikain nyo na lang ako ulit hehehe,, 4 pcs yung laman nyan e, 1 lang nakain ni mark pinalamang na sa akin yung 3 hahaha,, (kawawa hihihi)


Yesterday my husband brought me some flowers..Simple Happiness!,, ngayon advantage ng housewife, I appreciate more the things he is doing for me, mas nakikita ko yung efforts nya to make me happy (LEGAL WIFE) wahehehe siningit lang,, nanunuod ba kau nyan Legal Wife trending palagi sa facebook yan hihihi,, pinapanood ko din yung Ikaw Lamang ang gaganda ng background music tagos sa puso hehehe.



Enjoy the day!!! mwahugs!!! =)


1 comment:

  1. Guilty ako dyan. I'm tactless talaga paminsan minsan. hehe.

    ReplyDelete