Friday, May 23, 2014

Foodie: Adobong Puti

Hello friendships, 

If you are on a diet please stop and don't scroll down, if you decided to continue don't blame me ha, you've been warned :)

I super love adobo yan, my all time favorite kaso mo dahil nagkakaedad na ako e iniiwasan ko na talaga ang pork, minsan after ko kumain sasabihin ko sa sarili ko na di ako nasayahan hihihi,,, 
My husband also love my adobo, yung usual with soy sauce, but we have our housemate before who cooked adobong puti,,, ang sarap!!! But it will take a lot of courage for me to cook it because of the prito prito part, ayyyy galit na galit ang mantika, honestly I didn't get the same taste of what my housemate did pero masarap pa din sya, may sauce kasi yung sa housemate ko dati which maybe I need to add more vinegar. 



Ingredients:

2 kg pork (i used liempo and some parang pork chop)
vinegar
garlic (i used 2 heads)
salt and pepper
bay leaves
1 cup of water

Seasoned the pork with salt and pepper, add the rest of ingredients. Let it simmer for 1 hour (slow cooking is the secret to make the pork super tender), pagmalambot na ang pork, heat the pan and put olive oil and fry the pork (set aside the sauce), after it turned a little brown pour the sauce and let it simmer for about 15 mins. 

Serve and Enjoy! :) 

3 comments:

  1. Ang cute lang adobong puti hihi I'm sure masarap yan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love adobo too! My favorite type is the one where the pork skin is crunchy (which my mother calls adobong bisaya).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nagluto ako nito last week. We call it adobong natural or adobo sa asin. Hindi masarap yung luto ko. haha. Di ko kasi nilagyan ng water and bay leaf. Tapos ang asim. hahaha. I'll try your recipe. Thanks for sharing.

    -chasen

    ReplyDelete