Thursday, May 22, 2014

Happy Wifey Moment #1

Since we celebrated our 7th year together last week, I want to document and also to show my appreciation on the simplest gestures of my husband to make me a happy wifey. This is also my way to strengthen our marriage and to keep the relationship happy. 

Yesterday, on his way home after throwing our garbage, he stood outside the window and caught my attention, when I turned to him he was holding a flower, so cute, I fell in love all over again with so much kiligness, that moment reminded me of our ligawan phase, did I tell you that when he was courting me, one time in the library, he handed me an envelop made of paper but inside was another envelop and another until I reached to the smallest envelop with a message of I LOVE YOU in it, too corny hahaha but he stole my heart that very moment (oh hon alam mo na hehehe :))


So lucky to have you! :)

2 comments:

  1. awwwww... so sweet!
    you are soooo lucky to have mark.
    happy anniversary! keep the love alive! :)

    ReplyDelete