Thursday, May 22, 2014

Happy Place Ikea :)

Hi ladies, 

Side kwento muna, we celebrated our 7th anniversary last week, no gift giving and no grand celebration, I didn't picture it that way, in fact last year I promised not to celebrate our anniv here, but because we were in a tipid mode, and major thing was Mark wanted to buy a TV na (hindi na makahintay) I agreed even if it wasn't the same brand i was eyeing for, basta non-nego sa akin yung size kaya we both compromised naman, kaya super tipid mode kami, and I told him to skipped the gift giving for our anniv and to celebrate that day in the most simplest way :) heheheh,,, so there we stayed at home, he cooked our brunch and then we attended a bbq party at night. No one knew that it was our anniversary, some of my friends and family members just pm'ed me in facebook, I also skipped my traditional anniv message/post in FB and asked hubby the same thing. 

We visited Ikea today to buy a tv rack, I searched online that fits our budget, kaso nga lang we paid 515 nok for the taxi (boo!) konting difference lang kasi pag ipapadeliver. 

Everytime I went to Ikea, these are always on my list


Scented Candles! :) 

At dahil super tipid mode kami, got this plates for 5 nok lang or (approx 35 pesos) original price I think was 25 nok... lot of savings hooray! medyo kulang kasi plates namin pag may bisita. We have the same plates in beige color kaya oks na din kahit brown :)


Yesterday, we bought orchids, kasi may isa na ako na gift ng friend ko dito, sabi ko kay Mark kailangan nya ng kasama.


Yung smaller yung kahapon namin nabili, we named her Mathilda, the big one is Martha. 

Tapos today sa Ikea, we found varieties of orchids, and super mura pa, yung 3 with pots na e mas mura pa sa nabili namin kahapon. 

Namely: from L-R Magda, Mathilda, Marthena, Martha and Marsha :)


Ang gaganda nila noh? :)

And here is what my husband assembled today :) 


Life is not always easy but contentment is the key :) 

hugs and kisses ladies!!! :) 

4 comments:

  1. I love Ikea too! Yun lang at happy na ako ng tunay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi cheekee, i couldn't agree more!!! :))))

      Delete
  2. Agree ako dyan, contentment is key talaga. Having less in life doesn't equate to having less of life. Ang ganda ng mga orchids mo! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi edel, yap so true,,,, sobrang tuwa din ako sa kanila :)

      Delete