Monday, March 4, 2013

BEAUTY-Ful Sunday: L'Oreal Products

Have I told you that Meji yogurt is the best yogurt I've ever tasted? My face will turn into sour face every time I think of buying a yogurt, pero yung Meji is not that sour and super favorite na flavor ko yung nata de coco and mango. I just finished eating this.


Weekend is over, I stayed at home and do nothing, most of my time was spent playing Candy Crush, I just started playing it this week and I am happy to share na Level 83 na ako hehehe (kala mo kung ano na eh noh hehehe).

Anyways, let's move on to another topic,  I went to Watson this afternoon, I actually looking for an orange lipstick medyo nabobored na ako sa pink lipstick ko e, I am not really a make up person kaya I don't buy cosmetics nang wala lang basta meron lang, I really choose yung magagamit ko  talaga, and naubusan na ako ng night cream I used the L'Oreal Revitalift night cream kaso nga sabi ko sa inyo naiitiman ako sa face ko kaya my psychological effect sa akin kung may nakalagay na whitening sa iaapply ko sa mukha ko wahehe. Even if I am lazy on applying creams e kailangan mag effort na ako ng bongga because I am not a teenager anymore, I really need to take care of my skin.
I want to try other high end brands but I can't afford them, maybe someday pag iipunan ko kayo Shiseido, La Prairie, La Mer etc. and I am happy naman with L'Oreal, kaya eto puro L'Oreal nabili ko.


For my daily beauty routine, I am using L'Oreal Tripla Attiva ( I bought this in Italy) and  Celeteque to wash my face.



Eye Cream is a must...


Paubos na sya, I use this every morning and at night. 


L'Oreal Revitalift for my day cream mas naunang naubos yung night cream, I am always late in the morning so I always skip to apply day cream ( my bad =( I need to allot a few minutes in the morning for this)


Since ubos na nga yung night cream I am replacing it with serum but before the serum the saleslady suggested me to apply this before the serum.



L'Oreal White Perfect Laser for day and night



I also found the  red orange lipstick, again it's from L'Oreal


The best thing in life is FREE... I got this lipstick for free hooray!!!... 


 While on the way to cashier I saw this for my hair and it has a free hair dryer hehehe,, tapos naka sale pa... winner di ba,,, like ko yung hair nung girl ... I really need a curling iron to style my hair.


It's 1 am and I should sleep now, I am violating the no. 1 rule to have a healthy skin, 8 hours of sleep ang hirap mong sundin wahehe.

Have a great week ahead sisters!!!





4 comments:

  1. Wow, ang saya may free. Next time mag-red lipstick ka naman.. as in pussy red. Haha.
    At hindi ka naman adik sa Candy Crush? This week ka lang talaga naglaro?! Taas agad! Hahahah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo nga ctually kaya ako nakumbinsi bumili dahil sa free hehehe,, oo last week lang tuesday ata o wednesday hahaha,, wala akong ginawa kundi mag candy crush nung weekend =)

      Delete
  2. Ang daming beauty products hahaha Nahiya ako... Pero I also use Celeteque's Facial Wash, complain ko lang sa kanya eh feeling ko banat na banat yung mukha ko pagkagamit ko.. Yung bang parang na mega face lift ako tpos ayaw na tumalab ng makeup haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sayo ko unang nakita ung celeteque, tapos ung friend ko dito yun naman ang bilin nya,, kala ko pa nga yung cetaphil at celeteque ay same lang iba pala, kaya nung binilhan ko ung frend ko bumili na din ako for me. hehehe oo nga feeling ko linis na linis face ko hehehe, =)

      Delete