Sunday, March 17, 2013

Foodie: My Creamy and Cheesy Baked Macaroni

Hello everyone!!! (repeat performance to hehehe,, nag error kasi di nasave yung nasulat ko na wah )


I'm very happy as in happyng happy!!! I received a good news last week, I will share it to you all if everything is running smoothly na, and because of that good news I will be a lot busier in  the next 2 months. whew! (kaya ko to)

Ewan ko ba ang hormone ko pag dadating na ang period ko palaging gusto kong kumain, wahehehe,, last week I was craving for pichi pichi and baked macaroni, as in I was desperate na on where I can find it here in Singapore buti na lang I asked my friend Abie, sa Bengawan Solo daw meron, I went there the next day meron nga but mas masarap pa din yung inoorder namin pay may birthday o farewell sa Fluor dati.

Pichi-Pichi checked... now Baked Macaroni naman...

I woke up early today cooked our breakfast tocino and egg, after that I went to the supermarket for the ingredients... took a nap in the afternoon and after dinner I cooked Baked Macaroni na...

Ingredients:

500g elbow macaroni
1/4kg ground beef
Spam Lite (I used half of it lang then sliced in tidbits)
Libby's Corned Beef
1 bottle of Prego Traditional Sauce
2 cans of nestle cream
Quickmelt
olive oil
minced garlic
salt, pepper and sugar to taste

Heat the pan then saute the garlic in olive oil (nasanay na kasi ako sa garlic lang because my husband doesnt like onions wahehehe pero dinadamihan ko ng garlic everytime mag gigisa ako para masarap)

Put the ground beef until maluto sya, then add the tidbits spam and corned beef, mix together.

Add the Prego Traditional Sauce, Stir well, add UFC Tamis Anghang Banana Ketchup, basta tantyahan lang mga ateng,, put small amount of water para lang di sya dry, let it simmer, add pepper, salt and sugar according to your taste, I also add cheese, stir to melt.
If your satisfied na with the sauce, set aside and cook the pasta.

Boil water, oil and salt, put the macaroni and cook for 10 mins. Wash and drain.

Combine the sauce and the pasta na. Then prepare it na sa baking dish.

Put the pasta in a baking dish, half lang ha bale parang first layer, top it with nestle cream then sliced cheese ( I was rushing na kasi and panggitna lang naman sya kaya sliced cheese muna)
parang like this:


as shown in the picture, cover the first layer ng pasta again, top with nestle cream tapos this time grated cheese naman para fully covered ng cheese.
Take note: while layering pala, Pre-heat the oven in 180degC.





Cook the pasta for 10 mins in oven. Tapos na you have na the creamy and cheesy baked macaroni!!!!




Promise ang sarap sarap nya walang biro i didnt expect it to be that good kasi first time ko lang,, maybe next time itatry ko yung may bacon naman,,  basta super successful ito, nadagdagan ang recipe ko na pwede ko ipakain kay hubby. Super creamy and cheesy talaga,, sureness mga ateng winner ang nestle cream and quickmelt!!! =))

Happy Sunday and before I end this post greet ko muna si hubby...

Hon happy 17th!!! love you and miss you so much!!!




3 comments: