Friday, March 8, 2013

SIENA PARK =)

I am now looking for a possible design for our soon to be home. A small home that we can call our own. Two years back I was convinced of getting our own place, I told hubby about it and he was very supportive on my idea. How do I convinced him?

1. I want to have our own nesting place when we visit Philippines. Everytime kasi we go home, it's either makikituloy kami sa in laws ko  or dididretso kami ng Quezon which is 3 hours travel from airport. And since wala kaming house sa manila, I can't invite my parents to see if ever short vacation lang kami and can't go to province na. I've experience to go to Philippines with a 4 days vacation at puro byahe lang ako, manila-quezon-manila, may side trip pa ng lipa hehehe,, can you imagine how tiring it was. Saka we can have our friends to visit us kwentuhan to d max.

2. It's our INVESTMENT. When we were stil bf-gf, may nag open na subdivision just in front of my grandparents' house sa lipa, do you know how my husband won my Mamay's (my grandfather) heart, with a very small salary he invested a 90 sq.m. lot, it is his way of securing my grandfather that we will build our home near them, that he will not take me away from them, although it didn't happen we still have that lot as our investment. Sabi ko nga kay hubby, hindi din namin napansin na tapos na naming hulugan yung lote na yun. Mahirap magtrabaho and we have to secure that we are investing our hard earned money sa maganda.

3. As years gone by, may mga gamit na kami together, and sometimes ang hirap nilang ipunin just because we dont have space for them, and we also want to buy things na hindi namin magawa.

And a lot more... in short this is not just a WANT, this is what we NEED.

Yesterday, my friend Abie, who is also looking for their future home sent me photos of Siena Park model unit, knowing that we got a unit there kaya yun din ang no. 1 option nya. He asked his father to have a visit to check how accessible it is and how it looks like.

I've never been there kasi, when we talked with our agent e groundbreaking pa lang at a nun, tapos yung mga uwi naman namin ay palaging mabilisan lang, another consideration ay wala kaming sasakyan, naku sobrang hirap for me na nasanay dito sa singapore na MRT lang ang katapat ng lahat, Nung last uwi ko e dressing up pa ng unit kaya di pa naturnover sa akin, this month e ready na sya, kaso ako naman yung di pwedeng umuwi pa.

These are the Model Unit photos, our home will be a lot different with it but the layout is the same kaya I am studying every corner of it to find a design that suits our personality.

Such a calming sight! =)


 The receiving area


The Kitchen, where thousands and thousands of adobo will be cooked. =)



The Dining area, 


 Master Bedroom, I like the headboard but I want it in red sana.





The Second Bedroom, for our future kids. =) Sana dumating na kayo, you have your own room na. =)


The Bathroom. I think we need a lot of work to with the bathroom. =)






Naii stress ako thinking of the things I want for our home, sana manalo ako sa lotto hehehe,, =)

3 comments:

  1. Wow. This is nice. Saan ito?
    Im also planning to get my own place na in Manila. We are actually from the province too then our parents purchased a house in Manila when we (siblings) went there to study. I lived in that house for more than 10years, kaso ngayon that my youngest brother has his own family na, wala na ko place there so kelangan ko na din magsolo. Wala naman ako plano magtagal dito sa SG so might as well get a place in Manila.. di ko lang alam how. Can you teach me? Hahahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi AC, sa may sm bicutan sya malapit, pinili namin ung location kasi malapit sa airport, tapos sa sm bicutan, malapit papuntang Quezon, malapit na din pa manila, http://www.dmcihomes.com/siena-park-residences?project-overview. Mid-rise lang pati ung gusto namin, saka mas mura sya compared sa city area, search mo din muna how much ung monthly dues kasi nagvavary daw un sa location sa city area ata mas mahal per sq. m. Nagbrowse lang kami sa website ng dmci, yan sakto yung kailangan namin, DMCI kasi sa construction e matagal na sila, saka magaganda ung projects nila ung Royal Palm, yung pangarap ko talaga e Rosewood Pointe e kaso yung Siena Park e ok ung location saka bagong bago pa kaya makakapamili pa kami ng unit na gusto namin saka pre-selling pa kaya mura pa. Good luck sa househunting. Basta yung location, mid-rise o high rise saka developer din ang icheck mo. =)

      Delete
    2. I prefer mid-rise too. And one of the top choices talaga ay DMCI. Maybe Eastwood, Pasig, and QC area ako. Thanks! :)

      Delete