Wednesday, September 30, 2015

What's on Netflix


I was delighted when I saw Dawson's Creek while browsing on Netflix. It brought back the kilig and memories of countless chitchat over this series with friends. Remember when Joey sang the song On My Own? hayz nakakateenager na toh hihihi 😆


This movie reminds me of the time when I was working,  those late working nights, weekends spent in the office and those take home work, i kinda miss those times. I picked this movie the other day because of SJP. I was excited to see her outfits. She is really perfect for her role as Kate. 

(photo not mine)

The third one is the one that moved me a lot, a very inspiring and heartbreaking. How will you change the world? Tough question, but Trevor has the most brilliant and simplest idea. 


Have a very nice day Pretties! 

Spread love and kindness :)

1 comment:

  1. Pareho tayong fan ni SJP! Girl peg for life haha Pero ang pinakamaganda sa post na 'to ay yung last photo. Ang keso keso lang hahahahaha Sana ganito ulit kayo this Sunday night

    ReplyDelete