Saturday, October 3, 2015

500 nok Weekly Food Budget (Sept 28-Oct4)

I am reading blogs about budgeting and they inspired me to challenge myself to spend 500 nok for our food in a week. I became lenient kasi these past months hindi ko gaano namonitor ang spending namin sa grocery. Nagugulat na lang ako na I am paying a lot na pala sa cashier. I used to do this kind of budgeting before but hindi ako nagiging successful kasi we had to attend a lot of potluck gatherings before, pero here very seldom lang kaya tingin ko hindi masisira ang budget ko. 
For this week I was able to save a lot kasi  may meat at fish pa kami sa freezer pero for the following weeks challenge na for me. I have to think for tipid meals for us ni hubby. What I observed pa is I don't get lazy to cook which leads to eating out or buying a ready to eat food. At dahil nakasave ako this week sa halip na isipin ko ang fridate namin which we usually do  I prefered to just stay at home, hahaha nanghihinayang ako kasi sa gagastusin namin. 

So here's my spending for this week:


1 whole chicken, 4pcs salmon fillet, spinach, siling haba, eggplant, kiwi and bread for 288 nok

I put the savings inside an envelop


Another advantage of having a budget is I was able to plan our weekly menu effectively since may mga stock pa ako sa ref kaya medyo madali pa sa ngayon, we'll see next week if I'll be able to follow my budget. 

Have a wonderful weekend Pretties! 



No comments:

Post a Comment