Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Week's Best #5: IVF Appointment

Hi Pretties! how's your day? 

The first part of my last week was all about anticipation and excitement. We've been waiting for this appointment for our IVF #2 for more than half a year and finally, another waiting na ulit hehehe. 
We went to the airport early morning of Thursday to catch our flight. Before our boarding time we took a chance to eat breakfast. 

sweet waffles for breakfast


Since we were very early for our appointment, we waited inside this very cozy waiting room


During check ups I always wear comfy dresses, para di gaano hassle sa ultrasound. :)
The doctor and nurse were very nice, the doctor explained to us what is her plan for my next IVF, since my first IVF was not successful from another clinic, she told me that she has my records and I will be given the same meds but she has to add more dossage from before. I was wrong when I thought that we will proceed to the IVF right after the appointment but instead it will happen in January or February next year, 3 - 4 months of waiting time again :) Good thing is I have a lot of time to prepare myself and be more healthy. 

Our Saturday was spent in Ikea. We had to buy some pillows, blankets etc as we were expecting some friends to be stayed with us the next day. 
A visit in Ikea will never be complete if you didn't order their meatballs. 

I paired it with napoleones cake for dessert. :)
As we were looking for the things we need to buy, I saw this cute vanity table but as I said I don't need it this time. 
wala lang maganda lang :)

ang ganda noh, someday magkakaganyan din ako :)

We ended our night with this crispy and fatty hihihi crispy "fata" hihihi


Hope you are enjoying the week sweethearts! 



10 comments:

  1. You are one brave woman. Good luck on your next IVF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zigrid, i missed hoping to your blog. Baby dust to you, in His perfect time He will bless you with your little one.
    Precious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Precious, how are you dear? i miss you too mwahugs!

      Delete
  3. Baby dusts for you, Giday! Tama, may time ka pa to prepare kasi next year pa pala. Tama yan, dapat positive lagi.

    Ang ganda nga nung vanity table, waaaaah, dream ko din magkaroon ng ganyan kaso ang lii tng room namin at present. Pag nakabili na kami ng makaling bahay, hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Edel, thank you. hopefully next year na yung time na dating ni baby. mwahugs!

      Delete
  4. OMG!!! I love Ikea, their meatballs and that dresser. buy na yan! Christmas naman eh!

    ReplyDelete