Tuesday, October 13, 2015

500 nok Weekly Food Budget (Oct 5 - Oct 9)

Hello Pretties, this is a late post as I became busy last weekend. 

I want to update you of our last week's food expenses. Toiletries, bathroom and kitchen essentials take up so much on our budget when we buy them all at once, kaya I thought of buying one item na mauubos na together with our food and groceries, I feel that I can save doing this because I can adjust my budget on food at the same time di ako mauubusan ng supplies sa bahay. 


What I bought: 

Chorizo
kiwi
salmon
lime
lemon
pork
pringles
tomato
dishwashing liquid soap (this is the "non-food"item that I bought)

Our meal for the whole week was:

Monday: leftover from Sunday (chicken adobo)
Tuesday: Sinigang na Salmon 
Wednesday: Leftover from Tuesday
Thursday: Bicol Express
Friday: left over from Thursday + we ate while waiting from the train to Stav

You'll noticed that I budgeted from Monday to Friday only, it is because we spent our weekend on our friends house, we attended a Baptismal Celebration in another city and we travelled by train. 

I am one of the "fortunates" na may asawang hindi mahirap pakainin hehehe, pwede paulit ulit ang ulam and it spares me from cooking everyday, kapagod din kasi. 
This budgeting chorva really helps a lot on our finances, kasi namomonitor ko ang spending namin, at nagulat si mark na 225 lang binayaran ko sa cashier, napa OK talaga sya and happy ang wifey kasi happy c hubby. 


So there, please stay tune on my Week's Best although super late post din un. 

It is not how much you save, it is the attitude of savings that matter! 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment