Sunday, October 4, 2015

Week's Best #3 : My Corner

Hope you had an enjoyable weekend Pretties!

I really want to have a vanity desk and a blogging desk but for now it is not practical to buy for a desk kahit gustong gusto ko, I imagined my dream vanity desk as a white victorian design with plenty of make ups and lipsticks in a nice organizer and an oval shape large mirror, but since we are still renting and keep on moving form one place to another I don't want to go through with the same emotions on leaving my things I am familiar with and loved, kaya I settle with this, saka isa pa we just have a small bedroom, and hopefully sana I can have my own walk in closet which any woman's dream.

Here's my corner:


I love my tree earrings organizer, I am obsessed with earrings, I never realized I have a lot (enough) until I put them there together. I am still looking for my white plastic organizer na may mga earrings pa baka nasa mga maleta pa namin wahhh.



We just had a morning walk yesterday and my kulit husband wanted to eat, watch movie or simply have a coffee, and I declined to all of his magastos na suggestions, I told him I'm happy just having a walk and conversation with him without any cost, today we just stayed at home and watch movies,,, hurray for our "none spending weekend"

And these were the things/moments that made my week happy and complete.


My husband saw on his FB timeline a carbonara recipe with just cheese  and egg and without cream. He cooked it yesterday when we came home from walking, sabi ko kay husband o kitam kung kumain tayo sa labas malamang 600 nok bill natin e ito masarap din naman tapos dami servings pa. (lagot diet ko)
Super yummy and cheesy carbonara kasing cheesy ni husband dito


The other night my husband came home with a bouquet of roses.

And some sweets too to compliment the cheesyness... chos hihihi



Hope you'll have a great week ahead.

I am ending this entry saying

"Bukas luluhod ang mga tala" bwahaha! joke!


Keep your head up and go for your dream. =)

PS. ( ang hirap din pala panindigan ng week's best ha)

Enjoy Pretties! mwahugs!




6 comments:

  1. Ang pretty at ang aliwalas naman ng corner mo na yan! Aba, aba, saglit lang ako nawala, andami na agad new posts. Mukhang enjoy ka magblog, sis. Read pa ako later ng iba mo pang posts. Have a great week head! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Edel, inspired ata ako magblog lately hehehe. enjoy and take care sis! 😊

      Delete
  2. Ganyan din ako magcarbonara, I learned na egg and cheese lang talaga ginagamit. Tayo lang atang pinoy ang mahilig sa super makrema. Hehehe.
    At uyyy, mahilig ka sa Mac lipstick ha. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi AC, uy napansin mo, may gusto nga akong shade na bilhin yung parang dark purple kaso baka di ko magamit hehehe. mwahugs!

      Delete
  3. Yung tree organizer din ang una ko napansin. Cute! At shempre si Ate LV hahaha Ganda naman nung place sa last photo. Ang peaceful at nakakarelax!

    ReplyDelete