Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Friday and Saturday OOTD

Hello pretties,

It's been a while since I share an outfit of the day post, kaya pagbigyan nyo na hehehe. My husband and I went on our usual Friday date. It was raining non-stop since Monday and finally when we saw Mr. Sun we took our chance to have a walk and look around in the mall.

Here's my Friday's outfit:


Animal print longsleeve top: Bershka ~ animal prints on dress or shoes always catch my attention.
Jeans: New Yorker
Shoes: Toms

For Saturday, we decided to go to Oslo. I want to buy a polo shirt or jacket for my husband, and he ended up buying a jacket. Summer is ending kaya wala ako gaano makita poloshirts, puro cardigans or long sleeves e hindi mahilig si Mark magsuot nun.


It was my first time to wear this dress which I purchased last year pa, and my first day out with my bag. I love this bag so much, my first sling bag which made it easier for me to roam around. Even though it is a sunny Saturday I had to bring my pink coat because for sure it will get colder at night.



I was waiting for hubby as he was checking what size he will get for a jacket.

Dress: Bikbok
Black leggings
Coat: Zara
Shoes: Toms

Who is watching On The Wings Of Love, super kinikilig ako kina Lea at Clark!

Enjoy the week pretties! =)


1 comment: