Monday, September 14, 2015

Picture not so perfect

Hello beauties!

Last night I was motivating myself to be more productive and to find more interesting things to do. So I guess. preparing yourself to be on the move and on the mood really helps a lot.

I indeed woke up with a happy mood and has a more positive outlook today.


I grabbed my camera and took a picture of myself. Hopefully soon I can have a photoshoot wearing a two-piece LoL!


Despite the gloomy weather  today, I am inspired to wear my pink jacket from Zara which I think perfect with my purple tote bag. ( I seldom wear hats, coz I think it doesn't suit me, inggit tuloy ako sa iba who looks fab on hats, parang mala model e. )


This box with full of colors and sweets was given to us by my husband's officemate. My husband is very fortunate to meet nice and kind-hearted people, and the kindness he receives was extended to me. All time favorite back home.


Picture with Ate Alice and Audrey. This picture was taken last week. In life we met a lot of people everyday, enjoy the moment together, because someday either of you will move on with your life but happy memories will never leave you. Missing all my friends from Philippines, Singapore and Stavanger. uy senti,,, I am mesmerized with Audrey's beauty, syempre di kami nagpakabog ni Ate Alice. =)

This photo shows my favorite scent and lippies, Thank you May for the perfumes, love you. I took this picture last night. Why? I just want to be a photographer hihihi, frustrations ko ang pagkuha ng magandang picture, been looking for other photos in instagram bakit and sososyal at gaganda ng picture nila wahehehe. Someday I will master that skill. 


Have a lovely Monday everyone! =)

4 comments:

  1. Pretty ladies! I do believe in making happy memories. Yun kasi talaga ang magla-last for a lifetime, mawala man sa atin ang ating mga mahal sa buhay. If money weren't an issue, I would just spend time with my loved ones doing fun and meaningful activities. When I lost my first child, andami ko natutunan, from humility and deep love to the importance of time and making time for those who matter in our lives. And it's true, dapat happy tayo lagi dahil maikli lang ang buhay. Kaya naman doon ako sa mga positive blogs lang like yours. May mga sad moments na shineshare pero happy/positive pa rin ang ending. :)

    P.S. Naku, sobrang effort siguro nung mga ang gaganda ng pics na pinopost sa IG nila. Iniisip ko pa lang, napapagod na ako. Hindi ko keri yun, kaya titingin at hahanga na lang ako sa mga pics nila. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Edelweiza, very true, precious moments are one's precious wealth. You are lucky to be near with your parents and siblings and can bond with them anytime. Naku ako pag tumitingin ako, parang simple lang ung subject pero ang ganda ng picture.
      Enjoy the weekend! =)

      Delete
  2. Uy nag blog makeover! Ganda mo dun sa BnW photo, tamang pang cover photo! At ang happiness mo 'teh nag-ra-radiate. Gumaganda ka lalo. As for the bag, shempre najinggiters na naman ako. Hahahaha Wear the hat with the photo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi D! kinilg ako, love kita sobra! enjoy ka palagi. mwahugs!

      Delete