Thursday, September 10, 2015

My Birthday :)

It was my birthday last Monday. Ang asawa ko ang punong abala. Super appreciated ko lahat ng ginagawa nya for me. He always make sure that he'll give his best for me. I remember the first time I had my birthday with him, just more than 2 months in a relationship, we were college then and I am not expecting anything from him, ok cge siguro nagexpect ako hehehe small gift from him or flowers ganun lang. We planned to go to a bar that night lahat kaming barkada. After our class I told mark to go home to change clothes kasi nakauniform pa kami, I told him that we should go separately and he doesn't need to bring me home. I rode a jerpney and when I was in front of our dorm I heard him calling me, tapos kinilig ako wahihihi on his hands was a giant bear from bear cuddler. Nagulat talaga ako kasi knowing him na kulang pa nga allowance nya eh hindi ko inexpect talaga pwede cguro small bear pero ganun kalaki hindi talaga. He told me it was part of his first earnings, he said he was lucky to have a client who asked him to do a house plan and very timely because he was thinking of my birthday. Basta ganun sya sobra basta para sa akin walang 2nd thought pwede naman nya ipunin yun.
ay napahaba na ang daldal ko talaga. 

Saturday before my birthday we went to Oslo. We ate to my new fave burger house Max. 


On Sunday, my husband made a stair going to our house. We invited kasi all his  Filipino colleagues for my birthday small salo-salo. 

           sipag, cook pa yan 😍😍😍

Super touched talaga ako sa lahat ng efforts nya for me. 

🎢close your eyes...make a wish🎢 happy birthday to me 🎢


Aside from all the cooking and works he did for my birthday, he bought something nice for me. ❤️❤️❤️

my pandora's birthday charm 


and my new bag Alma BB in Amarante

Thank you hon! 


Thank you Lord for another year, I am excited for all the blessings you will give me on the next days of my life. Thank you for giving me a very loving and wonderful husband, a supportive and loving parents, family and friends. I learned that small or big blesings are still a blessing. Thank You for teaching me to be more appreciative and grateful. Love You Lord. 😘😘😘







1 comment:

  1. You and Mark are so blessed! It's been years na sinusubaybayan ko ang blog mo,birthdays at ang entire happiness journey mo. Parang kelan lang, you told me that you are moving na to Norway with the husband. Ang bilis ng panahon! Wishing you more love and happiness ahead! At sana magkita tayo ulit with AC naman :)

    ReplyDelete