Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Dressy Outfits

Hello friendships! 

How's your week going? 

Our weekend was fun filled because of the birthday parties we attended. In a couple of weeks we will attend a wedding party, the couple got married in the philippines and they decided to have a party for us here in Norway, hence the post about dressy dressy hehehe,,, It is a semi formal event kaya may dress code (panicked!), buti na lang I discovered ASOS before pa which is my "go to" site whenever I need a dress. I only have a few dresses before which I didn't own now because I already sent some of my clothes in the Philippines including my old dresses. 

here is my first dress I've ordered in ASOS and my very first time to socialize with my new found friends here, I am really a shy type, I always wanted to stay in the corner para wala masyado makapansin sa akin ganun ako kahiya, basta nasa isang sulok lang me nakaupo kaya wala akong makitang maayos na picture ko ng outfit hehehe

photo source from ASOS.com

Di pa ako marunong mag ayos, no make up look/haggardness me :)


To complete the outfit,  i bought a black blazer to hide my mala legs na braso hehehe,,, 

I wore this dress last November for a bachelorette party. 

December has a lot of events to attend. 

During PP Christmas Party. For this outfit, I just bought the skirt for 150nok (what a steal!) and matched it with my old sleeveless red blouse and since I don't have enough confidence to show my braso hehehe I used again the blazer hehehe.



Christmas Day. We were invited to spend Christmas Eve with friends, I just found this simple dress for a discounted price of 150 nok in H&M hehehe happiness,,, 


New Year's Eve Party. 

I ordered this dress in ASOS, I was really looking for a red dress for new year and I am very delighted when I saw this lace red dress, classic lang and simple, madaling dalahin and comfortable, medyo tabachingching na ako dahil sa december ay food festival hahaha,,, 


With the beautiful dressy girls!!!! 


I was just surprised kasi the first time I ordered from ASOS I didn't pay for tax pero itong dress na ito may tax na akong binayadan. 

For the wedding party next month, I ordered this dress sana sana walang tax charges :) (fingers crossed)

photo source from ASOS.com

According to asos it will be delivered on or before Jan 29, any suggestions to complete the look? since sa isang function hall gaganapin yung party I will be needing a nice shoes for this, sana sana madala ko ng ayos yung dress at ok ang fit hehehe,,, 

have a great week ahead!!! :)

10 comments:

  1. I was once a "dress girl" but when I gained weight, bigla akong nahiya magdress. haist.
    Nainggit tuloy ako. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No choice ako kasi may dress code hehehe,, nakakatuwa yung iba na effortless lang at sanay sanay magdress, even before kasi nung nag wowork ako bihira lang ako magdress. carry mo yan che, nakakagirl sa pakiramdam din =)

      Delete
  2. Would you believe I only have one dress in my luggage now? Yun pa yung ginamit ko sa wedding ng sister ko. But I need to reinvent my wardrobe soon kasi I feel at my age parang awkward na just to put on jeans and shirt. In short, wala ako credibility mag give ng advice when it comes to fashion hehehe. But I am with you on dresses with classic and simple cuts. Lucky you kasi you can carry a dress :)

    Hooray for new-found friends and busy social calendar!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rem ako din wala akong kadaladalang dress, ibang iba kasi dito kesa sa singapore dito pag may okasyon parang sanay sila na naka semi formal agad. You can check asos.com madami dung dress minsan nagtitingin lang ako happy na ako, tapos dun lang ako nabili sa nakasale kasi palagi akong on a budget lang eh tapos they free shipping pa sila worldwide. Mas gusto ko kasi online kasi mura pa din e pag nakakita ako ng sale tapos di pa ako mangangamba na may makakatulad ako sa party. =)

      Cheers!!! ingatz palagi. =)

      Delete
  3. Ito ang isang bagay na once in a blue moon ko lang ginagawa.. magdress :D Bet ko yung red dress mo, simple yet elegant yung bang parang pang Kate Middleton ang peg mo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi D! apir tau, ganyan din ako eh, para akong nangangati sa dress tapos nahihiya ako hehehe,,, natuwa din ako dun sa dress na yun simple lang.

      Delete
  4. Hi Giday!
    my mother grew up in Quezon, in Pitogo. I think pinakadulo yun ng Quezon haha i remember napakatagal ng byahe namin when going there for the holidays!

    wow, we always pass by Candelaria but we never stop there. Saan ka dun? Know any good restaurants there? haha We'll definitely stop there on our next visit to Quezon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Marie! wala akong alam na resto dun eh hehehe,, pero masarap yung tikoy ng candelaria, saka sa atin ngayon uso yung yema cake, masarap din ang budin alam mo ba yun (cassava ata yun), ang alam ko buddy's masarap na resto tapos mura pa sa sm lucena. ingatz palagi, parehas pala tayo quezonian :)

      Delete
  5. I adore your red dress. I think it gives a piece of clothing character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie, sana nga lang sexy ako tulad mo para mas madaming bumagay na damit. :)

      Delete