Monday, January 13, 2014

After Eight

How's you're weekend Friendships?

I am now a certified coffee lover/drinker  unlike before that I only drink coffee once or twice a month. My husband makes the greatest coffee ever hehehe seriously yes, ansarap sarap ng kape na gawa nya even if I ask the exact measurements of coffee, creamer and sugar iba pa din pag sya yung nagtimpla, and... I like it better with my current favorite mint chocolate...After Eight. 


I discovered it on my husband's birthday dinner, sobrang busog na busog ako kaya we ordered coffee tapos may kasamang mint chocolate, ay sabi ko bagay pala sila, later on we found out na After Eight pala yung sinerve sa amin dati. 

This thin mint chocolate is separately packed, medyo nakakasosyal ang packaging at hindi nakakahiya iserve pag may bisita, like after ng meal then you can serve coffee with it, o kaya sa tea party pwede din..


I am enjoying more our after meal coffee session because of this...


Try nyo din baka magustuhan nyo combi ng coffee at mint,,, nakaka fresh kasi =)


Have a great week ahead everyone!!!

PS. Thank you Diane for always encouraging me to blog. mwahugs!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Giday!

    I am a coffee kind of person too. The coffee-mint combination sounds interesting.

    Have a good day!

    - Rem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rem,

      Hope you'll like too. Thanks for visiting here. Have a blessed 2014!

      God bless.

      Delete