Friday, January 31, 2014

Another happiness :)

hello friendships!!!!

Super happy ata talaga si hubby kaya naman pinapahappy nya ako yehey!!! He is so happy that he sponsored two of the things I listed down in my previous blog post, i am such a lucky wife!!! :)
He personally think that I need a handy camera which I can easily carry anywhere, since he helped me to do a research for a good quality camera for my post 5 Impractical Wants, he got impressed with the many great reviews of FujiFilm X100S that made him decide to get one for me. 

Here is my newest baby :)


What's inside the box 


I think what made him help to decide so soon is because of our upcoming trip (wink),,, kailangan talaga din namin para di palaging bulky ang dala dala. 

And as a treat to our home, a heavenly scent na nakakaSus-Yal ang bango hehehee... :)


enjoy the holidays!!! Kung hei fat choi! :) 




1 comment:

  1. Kilig!!!! at shempre kasama dun #inggitmuch aketch

    Sana ako din, may taga grant ng wish ko, kahit sa panaginip wala eh ahahahaha

    At shempre binyagan ng todo todo yang camera na yan. Dapat bumaha ng photo posts dito ha. Enjoy! Enjoy! Waiting for your kwento :)

    ReplyDelete