Monday, September 2, 2013

Hello September

Hello friendships!! Ilang days din akong walang post, it's just that there's nothing to blog talaga, No recipes to share because we are on diet, i'm proud of my hubby that he is still surviving the GM motors 7 days diet, he is now on day 3 : ) this diet was effective on me, before my wedding day I lost 4 kg. I didn't purchase anything now coz I am saving for our trip, and it will be cheaper in Paris and Milan kaya wala ako maishare about "good finds stuff". 

Movie marathon lang kami yesterday, we watched Notting Hill and You've Got Mail, medyo nauubusan na ako ng movies na magandang panoodin e,


Our dinner tonight


Hello September,, few more days to go and it is my birthday : ) 

Happy holidays everyone!!! : )


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. wow, same birthmonth tau,,, kelan bday mo? ako sa 7 na : ) advance happy birthday!

      Delete
  2. Advance happy birthday giday! ^^ PS. Youve Got Mail is one of my fave movies of all time:D maybe you guys want to watch my bestfriends wedding, or hm... the vow and time travelers wife nakakaiyak :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shayne for your movie suggestions, and thankie din sa greetings! : )

      Delete
  3. Okay eto ang tunay na patunay na life is sweet #inggitmuch ahihihi

    ReplyDelete