Monday, September 2, 2013

Gloomy Monday

I was out to go to supermarket ,,, one of my happy places in the whole world!!! For such a foodie like me I really find that place therapeutic. There's always something nice, yummy and worthy that you can find there. : ) 

This weather makes me feel lazy and be a slouch potato. : )


Summer is almost over here, it's been raining since last week. I still don't want to say goodbye to sunshine :(

I went to buy a beef for my husband's day 4 meal tomorrow, he lost 3kg already such a great accomplishment for him pero nakakaawa din hehehe. 

Here are my good finds for today:

I am really particular with how I smell, basta I love to be always mabango pati paligid ko. While browsing the shelves I saw this oil scented on a discounted price of nok 24.95 or 182 pesos. It is a lily fragrant. Very light scent and relaxing. : ) 


Since I am on a diet, I am avoiding sweets and it is really really hard coz I'm a sweet tooth. Found this for nok 14.45 or 105 pesos. But is it really good for a person who's on a diet? Kasi matamis sya kaya hesitant ako uuntiuntiin ko na lang hehehe. 



And lastly 2 cans of tuna in water for nok 8.90 or 65 pesos. I can eat it with bread, hays ang hirap talaga ibalik ang dating alindog hahaha!!! : )


I am improving na on being a budgetarian hahaha, I am always on a look out for sale items and I only buy what is essentials at home. 

There you go, my supermaket good finds : ) 



2 comments:

  1. Giday, question.. Pano yung mga items jan may english label din ba? Heheh walang kwenta tanong ko noh? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi AC, yung iba meron naman, saka yung iba e malapit s english saka buti at kilala ko yung items, katulad ng hotdog polser yung tawag, nung una nga naka ilang try kami hanggang malaman namin yung tubig na tubig lang hindi yung may askar hehehe. : )

      Delete