Thursday, September 5, 2013

Early Birthday Presents

Yesterday I received a package from my friends in Singapore, I requested them kasi to send our letters from our previous home address and since wala ditong whitening soap I asked them to buy me CY Gabriel, I am using that soap since I was in high school, my mother introduced that soap to me, She is not vain as I am, infact she's very comfortable with her complexion but I think I inherited my being vain to my grandmother (her mother). My mother has 3 more sisters, I really admire their relationships as siblings talagang mahalan sila and lahat ng kapatid nya mapuputi, kaya sa aming magpipinsan ako yung pinakalatak tapos sa side ng father ko mapuputi din kaya aim na aim ko magpaputi hehehe. Kahit nagtatry ako ng bago bumbalik at bumabalik pa din ako sa CY, I had allergies kasi sa mga ginamit ko dito sa aking fez kaya I decided to use water only e kaso mo nag wawalking kami ng mga 7 pm tapos 2 hours un without wearing sunblock umakyat pa kmi ng bundok wala din protection face ko kaya nagdark n sya compared with my neck pababa kaya happyng happy ako, when I wash my face with unti unti nareremove yung dead skin, plus napakamura pa nito lalo sa Pinas, Jaz also added earrings and our local magazine syempre alam na machismak hihihi as her gifts for my bday hoooray!!! 


I used the earrings na today, mark treated me for a dinner hihihi di n kinaya ang diet hehehe ijojogging ko na lang tomorrow saka badminton hihihi. 



Aside for carbonara, hamburger is always on my top list of my favorites, I skipped the dessert though,,,, : ) 

Happy thursday na to all of you!!! : ) 

Mwahugs!!! : )



7 comments:

  1. happy happy happy birthday giday <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Nice earrings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Beautiful! Enjoy your trip to Paris ha! Pag mayaman na ako dyan tayo magkikita hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Giday,

    Are you in Pinas now? Having ur vacay i assume...nways, enjoy and advance happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salamuch sa birthday greetings Shayne, AC, Diane and Jhan!

    Sis Jhan, dito pa din me norway. thanks! : )

    ReplyDelete