Monday, September 16, 2013

Bonjour Paris!

Greetings from the most romantic place in the world and also called the city of lights....Paris!

Whatelse I can say, I am in the cloud 9 now, it is indeed the most romantic place I've been to, yung langhap ng hangin, the scenery, happy people,,,, lahat ng makita ko masaya sila. 
My heart is full of joy and gratitude to the Lord, for having a very loving and prayerful mother  who always pray for her children's happiness and loves whoever we choose to love, and for giving me the most generous, caring and loving husband who always trying his best to keep his promises, he is very consistent, he never fails to lift me up in every ups and downs of life.

Kahapon gusto kong kurutin ang sarili ko pagtapak namin ng Paris, I thought this will not going to happen and will only remains as one of my wildest dreams. 

Keep on Dreaming,,, Keep on Praying,,, Keep on Believing,,, : )


God bless us! : )










4 comments:

  1. Friend!!!! Natutuwa naman ako para sa yo!!!!! At naiinggit much ako hahahaha Enjoy!!!! Balang araw.... ayun hanggang balang araw lang ako bwahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. mas romantic yan kung magpopost ka ng pic nyo ni hubby, ayt? hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! :3 have fun giday. youre living our dreams <3 im really happy for you!

    ReplyDelete