Monday, August 26, 2013

Travel: Preikestolen Norway

Happy Monday Friendships!!!

My weekend was tiring but full of adventures. As you all know, hiking is not my thing, girly girly nga ako, I was the most lampa among our cousins, my cousins during our childhood were very active, they know how to ride a bicycle, they can swim in a river as in yung ampos tao pa ha, (ampos means lampas, i just miss saying that word), they can run as fast as they could, they can climb a tree, santol, chico,mangga, caimito, aratiles while me just waiting for them to bring me some of their picked fruits, pag angkas nga sa bisikleta ang kaya kong gawin then later on ayoko na kasi masakit sa pwet o kaya kung sa likod naman may tinatapakan masakit din sa paa at takot ako kasi mabilis sila magbike napapayid ako yeah hehehe im too skinny then kaya napapayid ako ng hangin joke,, kaya naglalakad na lang ako hahaha,, my parents are really protective =)  I really don't enjoy those risky adventure for me and one of those is hiking, kasi naman bakit ko papagudin ang sarili ko na after umakyat baba ulit di ba, hehehe,, but last Saturday was different, I was able to conquered my fears of unfortunate thing that may happen during the trekking. Actually we were invited once before but we declined as I know I can not do it but since summer is ending here I just have to try it for once. Surprisingly I had a wonderful time, there were some portion that my knees were going to give up but I was determined to see what is store for us up there...and all the pains and sweat were all worth it. =)

I didn't sleep well the night before, I was up already at 4 am,, excited sa field trip ang bata =)


this is indeed beautiful =)

when i was feeling tired, I keep cheering myself "PAPAYAT AKO"

Add caption


pomoposing pa din wahehehe =)


look at that girl, he seems enjoying her position there, my husband on the other hand was very scared being there.

with new found friends =)



we saw a lot of brave small girls and boys accompanied by their parents


went down safe and still pretty hahahha =)

4 comments:

  1. Wow ang ganda ganda may pic pa kayo sa cliff. Sino kumuha nung malayong shot?
    Ako naman when I moved to SG nawala lahat ng activities ko, I used to be active and a BIT sporty (bit lang kase madami akong di kaya gawin ahahaha) wala kase makasamang masipag. Dito sa condo may pool naman pero bihira na ko magswim, mas masarap kase matulog hahahah lagi pagod e. hayyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! congratulations on your adventure. inggit ako...gusto ko ng mga ganyan eh..hahaha

    enjoy & God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, ang ganda ng view. Never pa ako napakag-hike. Congrats on your first! :)

    ReplyDelete