Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Nail Polish of the Day: Bluer than Blue Tuesday

Hello gurls!!! Hello JULY!!!

July is a memorable month for us, because on this month 12 years ago, I let my husband (my bf then) hold my hands, yihee,,, naks,, napa oo nya ang aking pihikan at takot na puso hihihi,,, enough of this cheesyness hahaha...

I am very low maintenance when it comes with my nails, I think sa lahat naman ng bagay e but most especially sa nails, when I was in Singapore I will have a footspa/scrub once or twice a month and it includes the pedicure, just because I am already there I also include the manicure for an additional charge. When I was younger when I can not afford to pay for that kakikayan, I am lucky to have my nails done when I find a cousin or a tita who is DIY-ing her nails and willing to do mine, but most of the time I just cut my nails short, very simple as that, my nails are ugly they don't have shape like others do, kaya I am frustrated with them wahehehe,,,

So today will be the official date when I painted my nails myself, ang hirap pala especially when I had to do it in my right fingers hehehe,, at hindi talaga ako artistic kasi lampas lampas ang pag color ko wahehehe,, baka daig pa akong magkulay ng mga nursery kids, hahaha! Well I have to practice more and want to try more colors too.

Nail Polish: Maybeline Color Show by COLORAMA;   661 OCEAN BLUE



4 comments:

  1. i share the same opinion in painting right fingers. pag right hand na full concentration mode na talaga ako, bawal kumurap! ^^ happy anniversary :) this is a nice color sana dumating na to sa pinas, lagi kame huli sa updates ng products dito :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Shayne, oo nga, kailangan nakabuka yung fingers para di masira ilang beses akong nag ulit hehehe. Nagandahan din ako sa color nakakaputi ng kamay. : )

      Delete
  2. eh kaya naman pla nag nail polish ang lola eh ahahaha pati first holding hands naalala mo pa.. yun oh, naiingit ako ahahahahaha

    baka bukas nyan, magkukulot ka na din. tpos may beauty salon ka na dyan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe,,, hello D!!! Reminiscing lang hahaha,,, wala magawa e,,, hehehe,,,
      Wala nga akong tools, naghahanap ako ng curler dito kasi takot naman ako sa curling iron, hehehe,,, pagnakakita ako un naman hehehe,,, : )

      Delete